They had some kind of event this Saturday - I've forgotten what it was exactly, but it wasn't an actual rescue/transport.
Is the fire and rescue squads doing drills with Wings air rescue this weekend??? They landed yesterday several times and now they just landed again??? Anybody got any news on this?
They had some kind of event this Saturday - I've forgotten what it was exactly, but it wasn't an actual rescue/transport.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It was an open house of some sort. I remember reading about it, but forgot the details as well.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
There was a 4 wheeler wreck in Keokee yesterday and they had to take him to Appalachia to med flight him. Last I heard though he was in stable condition.
The guy that wrecked the fourwheeler got med-flight..and was out the same night...
Have you heard anything about the four wheeling accident that happened up there last Monday?
Bookmarks